GNU/Linux Ubuntu Partition Recovery Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting Started with TestDisk Partitions Scan and Recovery Tools on Ubuntu GNU/Linux Distribution.
And TestDisk is powerful free data recovery software!
It was primarily designed to help Recover Lost Partitions and/or make Non-Booting Disks when these symptoms are Caused by Faulty Software: certain types of Viruses or Human Error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table).
Finally, the Partition Table Recovery using TestDisk is Really Easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.