Install Google Drive Client for Ubuntu Linux
Hello Ubuntu User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync Client on GNU/Linux Ubuntu Based 32/64bit Desktops.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
The Google Drive account will be accessible only on the Nautilus File Manager that will be automatically installed in the Non Gnome Desktops.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Install Google Drive Client
sudo apt install gnome-control-center \ gnome-online-accounts
Getting-Started with Gnome Online Accounts on Ubuntu:Gnome Online Accounts QuickStart
How-to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Ubuntu: SetUp Chrome on Ubuntu.