Quick-Start with Light Table on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty LTS
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Quick Start with Light Table (The next generation code editor) on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
Light Table Features:
- WATCHES: Next-gen println to keep track of important values in your code. Just add a watch to an expression and the value will be streamed back to LT in real time.
- INLINE EVALUTION: No more printing to the console in order to view your results. Simply evaluate your code and the results will be displayed inline.
- OPEN SOURCE: Developer tools should be open source. Every bit of Light Table’s code is available to the community because none of us are as smart as all of us.
- MALLEABLE: Keymaps, behaviors, and Light Table’s Behavior-Object-Tag engine means you can easily shape your IDE to whatever your work requires.
- PLUGIN MANAGER: The plugin manager hooks into the central list of plugins so you don’t have to go hunting all over the internet to find the ones you want.
- POWERFUL EDITING: Light Table is a lightweight, clean, and sleek interface with all of the power and functionality you need and expect from your editor.
How to Install Light Table on UbuntuUbuntu Light Table Installation
The Linked Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Getting-Started with Light Table on Ubuntu Linux.
The Light Table seem needing of Admin Privilegies to be Successfully Launched…
To Launch from Desktop make a Launcher Command with GKsu like:
To Install GKsu for Ubuntu:
sudo apt-get install gksu
How to Create a Custom Launcher on Ubuntu Unity DesktopHow Launcher for Ubuntu-Unity
Opening the Light Table Commands Pane.
Ctrl+Space or View -> Commands
Light Table Official DocumentationLight Table Docs
For Getting Help on Using Light Table Look into the Official Documentation…