ActiveMQ Quick Start for Kali Linux
The Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting-Started with Apache ActiveMQ for JMS on Kali i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
As Pre-Requisite for Apache ActiveMQ is the Oracle Java SE JDK 6+ Installation Kali Linux Desktop/Server.
Some ActiveMQ Framework Features:
- Fully JMS Compliant
- Connectivity (Wide range of Connectivity Options with protocols: Http/s, IP multicast, STOMP, TCP, UDP, XMPP)
- Pluggable persistence and security
- Building messaging applications with Java
- Integration with application servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Apache Geronimo, JBoss)
- Client APIs (C/C++, .NET,Perl,Python,Ruby and more)
- Broker clustering (Many ActiveMQ brokers can work together as a network of brokers for scalability purposes)
- Dramatically simplified administration
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Apache ActiveMQ for LinuxActiveMQ Linux tar.gz
Double-Click on Archive and Extract into /tmp.
Or from Shell:
tar xvzf apache-activemq*.tar.gz -C /tmp/
How to Install Recommended Oracle Java JDK on KaliInstalling Oracle JDK for Kali
Relocate Apache ActiveMQ Folder
su -c "mv /tmp/apache-activemq* /opt/"
Set the SuperUser as owner with:
su -c "chown -R root:root /opt/apache-activemq*"
Apache ActiveMQ Quick Start Guide on LinuxActiveMQ Quick Start