ActiveMQ Linux Mint 18 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting-Started with Apache ActiveMQ for JMS in Linux Mint 18.x Sarah/Serena/Sonya/Sylvia i386/amd64 Mate/Cinnamon/KDE/Xfce Desktop.
As Pre-Requisite for Apache ActiveMQ Linux Mint 19 Setup is the Oracle Java SE JDK 8+.
Some ActiveMQ Framework Features:
- Fully JMS Compliant
- Connectivity (Wide range of Connectivity Options with protocols: Http/s, IP multicast, STOMP, TCP, UDP, XMPP)
- Pluggable persistence and security
- Building messaging applications with Java
- Integration with application servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Apache Geronimo, JBoss)
- Client APIs (C/C++, .NET,Perl,Python,Ruby and more)
- Broker clustering (Many ActiveMQ brokers can work together as a network of brokers for scalability purposes)
- Dramatically simplified administration
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)