Repair Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Fix/Restore/Recovery/Repair Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty 32/64-bit Broken System.
Especially relevant: this Ubuntu 17.04 Recovery Workflow is Working also in Case of an “input/output”, “fatal error” and error (2) Issues!
And this an Ultimate Procedure to follow for successfully Recovering your Ubuntu System from a severe Issue.
As First, Aid Try a Simple Reparation of Ubuntu 17.04.
First, Open a Shell session
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
- And Execute the Commands:
sudo su -c "apt-get update"
sudo su -c "dpkg --configure -a"
sudo su -c "apt-get -f install"
Then Check if Hard Drive is Corrupted
If Ubuntu Non Bootable Go to Next Step!
- Make sure that All the Drives on /etc/fstab are Connected
- Reboot Ubuntu
- On Grub Boot Splash Screen Select “Advanced Options”
- Then “Boot in Recovery Mode“
- Select “Repair Broken Packages“
If No Networking then follow -> This Other Procedure.
- Look at the Output of the Drivers Check-Up Containing “blocks”
If No Errors are Shown then your Hard Drive should be still Healty…
- If the Issue is still Not Solved then Look to the Next Step
How to Fix Disk Errors Even if Ubuntu Non BootableRestoring Ubuntu Disk Guide
How to Manually Repair an Ubuntu Broken SystemUbuntu Manually Recovery
The Linked Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Manually Recovering an Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty with Broken Packages.