MongoDB openSUSE 42 Install
You are Welcome! The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install MongoDB in openSUSE 42.X Leap KDE/Gnome 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And included in this guide instructions to Quick-Start with MongoDB NoSQL Database for Linux openSUSE 42.X.
Furthermore, MongoDB (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Finally, the MongoDB Database Features are:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Open MongoDB openSUSE Installer on BrowserMongoDB One-Click Installer
Click on MongoDB One-Click Install Button
Confirm for MongoDB YAST Installer on Browser
Follow the YAST2 Installation Workflow
MongoDB Quick Start Tutorial:MongoDB First Steps
Tags: 10gen, Database, document database, How-to, Install, install mongodb linux, install mongodb opensuse, Linux, MongoDB, mongodb linux, mongodb opensuse, MongoDB OpenSUSE 42, MongoDB OpenSUSE 42 Install, NoSQL Database, OpenSUSE, opensuse 42.x, Tutorial