Install Kodi Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Latest Kodi 19 Matrix on Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Linux Mint 18.3 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Enable the Kodi Linux Mint PPA RepositoryEnabled Kodi Linux Mint PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Mint.
sudo apt install kodi
Finally, Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi linux mint 18.3, install kodi linux mint Sylvia, install Linux Mint 18.3 kodi, install Linux Mint Sylvia kodi, kodi install Linux Mint 18.3, kodi install Linux Mint Sylvia, kodi Linux Mint 18.3, kodi Linux Mint 18.3 install, kodi Linux Mint 18.3 installation, kodi Linux Mint 18.3 setup, kodi Linux Mint Sylvia, kodi Linux Mint Sylvia install, kodi Linux Mint Sylvia installation, kodi Linux Mint Sylvia setup, kodi setup Linux Mint 18.3, kodi setup Linux Mint Sylvia, Linux, Linux Mint, Linux Mint 18.3 install kodi, Linux Mint 18.3 kodi, linux mint 18.3 kodi install, linux mint 18.3 kodi setup, linux mint gnu/linux, Linux Mint install 18.3 kodi, Linux Mint install Sylvia kodi, linux mint linux, Linux Mint Sylvia install kodi, Linux Mint Sylvia kodi, linux mint Sylvia kodi install, linux mint Sylvia kodi setup, linux mint tutorial, Linux Tutorial