GNU/Linux Ubuntu 18.04 Installing Kodi – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Kodi 19.x Matrix on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Ubuntu 18.04 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Setting Up Flatpak
How to Setup Flatpak on Ubuntu 18.04Flatpak Ubuntu 18.04 Installation Guide
Tags: install Kodi ubuntu, install kodi ubuntu 18.04, Install Media Center Ubuntu 18.04, Install Media Center Ubuntu Bionic, install media player ubuntu, Install Media Player Ubuntu 18.04, kodi install ubuntu, kodi install ubuntu 18.04, Kodi ubuntu, kodi ubuntu 18.04, kodi ubuntu 18.04 install, kodi ubuntu 18.04 installation, kodi ubuntu 18.04 setup, kodi ubuntu install, kodi ubuntu installation, kodi ubuntu setup, Media Center Install Ubuntu 18.04, Media Center Install Ubuntu Bionic, Media Center Ubuntu 18.04, Media Center Ubuntu 18.04 Install, Media Center Ubuntu 18.04 Installation, Media Center Ubuntu 18.04 Setup, Media Center Ubuntu Bionic, Media Center Ubuntu Bionic Install, Media Center Ubuntu Bionic Installation, Media Center Ubuntu Bionic Setup, Media Player Install Ubuntu, Media Player Install Ubuntu 18.04, media player ubuntu, Media Player Ubuntu 18.04, Media Player Ubuntu 18.04 Install, Media Player Ubuntu 18.04 Installation, Media Player Ubuntu 18.04 Setup, Media Player Ubuntu Install, Media Player Ubuntu Installation, Media Player Ubuntu Setup, Setup Media Center Ubuntu 18.04, Setup Media Center Ubuntu Bionic, Ubuntu 18.04 Install Media Center, Ubuntu 18.04 Media Center, Ubuntu 18.04 Media Center Installation, Ubuntu Bionic Install Media Center, Ubuntu Bionic Media Center, Ubuntu Bionic Media Center Installation, ubuntu install kodi, Ubuntu Install Kodi Kodi Ubuntu 18.04, ubuntu install media player, ubuntu kodi, ubuntu media player