Lubuntu 18.04 Recover Broken System
Hello Lubuntu User! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Recover/Fix/Repair/Restore a Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS GNU/Linux Broken System.
Especially relevant: this Lubuntu Reparation workflow is working also in case of an “input/output”, “fatal error” and error (2) Issues!
Finally, this an Ultimate Procedure to try to get Recovered your Ubuntu system from a severe Issue.
As First-Aid Try a Simple Reparation of Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic.
Open a Shell session
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
- And Execute the Commands:
sudo su -c "apt-get update"
sudo su -c "dpkg --configure -a"
sudo su -c "apt-get -f install"
Then you have to Make Sure that the Hard Drive isn’t Corrupted.
If Lubuntu Non Bootable Go to Next Step!
- Make sure that All the Drives on /etc/fstab are Connected
- Reboot Lubuntu
- On Grub Boot Splash Screen Select “Advanced Options”
- Then “Boot in Recovery Mode“
- Select “Repair Broken Packages“
If No Networking then follow -> This Other Procedure.
- Look at the Output of the Drivers Check-Up Containing “blocks”
If No Errors are Shown then your Hard Drive should be still Healty…
- If the Issue is still Not Solved then Look to the Next Step
How to Fix Disk Errors Even if Lubuntu Non BootableRestoring Lubuntu Disk Guide
How to Manually Recover Lubuntu Broken SystemLubuntu Manually Recovering
The Linked Guide shows you Step-by-Step How to Manually Recovering an Lubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS with Broken Packages.