qBittorrent Elementary OS Installation Guide
The Tutorial Shows You How to Install the qBittorrent BitTorrent Client Software in Elementary OS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And qBittorrent for Elementary OS aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Furthermore, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: bittorrent client Elementary OS, Bittorrent Client Elementary OS Install, Bittorrent Client Elementary OS Installation, Bittorrent Client Elementary OS Setup, Bittorrent Client Setup Elementary OS, install bittorrent client Elementary OS, install qbittorrent Elementary OS, qbittorrent Elementary OS, qBittorrent Elementary OS Install, qBittorrent Elementary OS Installation, qBittorrent Elementary OS Setup, qBittorrent Setup Elementary OS