qBittorrent Elementary OS Installation Guide
The Tutorial shows you How to Install the qBittorrent BitTorrent Client Software in Elementary OS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And qBittorrent for Elementary OS aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Moreover, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)