qBittorrent Ubuntu 18.04 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install qBittorrent in Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS GNU/Linux.
And qBittorrent for Ubuntu 18.04 aims to provide an Open-Source Software Alternative to µTorrent.
Moreover, the qBittorrent Features at a glance:
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- All Bittorrent extensions
- Remote control through a Web user interface
- Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents
- UPnP/NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available in ~41 languages
- Torrent creation tool
- Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
- Bandwidth scheduler
- IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- Sequential downloading
Finally, the Apt PPA Repository include the Up to Date qBittorent releases, with the Stable and Unstable channels.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)