Safe Eyes Linux Lite – Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Safe Eyes in GNU/Linux Lite.
And Safe Eyes for Linux Lite is a Free and Open Source Tool for Linux Users to Reduce and Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
The Safe Eyes Features are:
- Breaks with exercises: break screen asks you to do some exercises
- Strict break for workaholics: prevents computer addicts from skipping breaks unconsciously
- Multi-display support: lock all monitors on break
- Notifications: before breaks and audible alert on end
- Smart decisions: postponing on fullscreen work
- Lock screen: on long breaks
- Sexy look and feel: nice look and CSS customization
- Extensible with plug-ins: wide customization
- APIs for developers: using RPC and CLI
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
And Update Lite Apt Repository:
sudo apt update
Tags: Install Safe Eyes Linux Lite, Linux Lite Safe Eyes, Linux Lite Safe Eyes Install, Linux Lite Safe Eyes Installation, Linux Lite Safe Eyes Setup, Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury Linux Lite, Prevent RSI Linux Lite, Safe Eyes Linux Lite, Safe Eyes Linux Lite Install, Safe Eyes Linux Lite Installation, Safe Eyes Linux Lite Setup