Safe Eyes KDE Neon Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Safe Eyes in KDE Neon GNU/Linux.
And Safe Eyes for KDE Neon is a Free and Open Source Tool for Linux Users to Reduce and Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
The Safe Eyes Features are:
- Breaks with exercises: break screen asks you to do some exercises
- Strict break for workaholics: prevents computer addicts from skipping breaks unconsciously
- Multi-display support: lock all monitors on break
- Notifications: before breaks and audible alert on end
- Smart decisions: postponing on fullscreen work
- Lock screen: on long breaks
- Sexy look and feel: nice look and CSS customization
- Extensible with plug-ins: wide customization
- APIs for developers: using RPC and CLI
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Dirtectly start Typing ‘konsole’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Safe Eyes KDE Neon, KDE Neon Safe Eyes, KDE Neon Safe Eyes Install, KDE Neon Safe Eyes Installation, KDE Neon Safe Eyes Setup, Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury KDE Neon, Prevent RSI KDE Neon, Safe Eyes KDE Neon, Safe Eyes KDE Neon Install, Safe Eyes KDE Neon Installation, Safe Eyes KDE Neon Setup