Trizen ArcoLinux Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Trizen Arch User Repository Package Manager in GNU/Linux.
And Trizen for ArcoLinux Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Software from the AUR Repo that contains more than 44000 Packages.
Furthermore, Trizen is a Lightweight AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Perl that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, the Trizen Features are:
- Installation of packages from the AUR
- Search support for AUR packages
- Reading AUR comments for packages
- Upgrade support for AUR packages
- Recursive resolver of AUR dependencies
- Built-in interaction with ‘pacman’
- Edit support for text files
- Input/output UTF-8 support
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: ArcoLinux Aur, ArcoLinux Aur Setup, ArcoLinux Trizen, ArcoLinux Trizen Setup, Aur ArcoLinux, Aur ArcoLinux Installation, Aur ArcoLinux Setup, Enable Aur ArcoLinux, Enable Trizen ArcoLinux, Install Aur ArcoLinux, Install Trizen ArcoLinux, Trizen ArcoLinux, Trizen ArcoLinux Installation, Trizen ArcoLinux Setup