Pikaur Archman Installation Guide
You are Welcome! This Tip Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Pikaur User Repository Tool in Archman GNU/Linux.
And Pikaur for Archman Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Pikaur is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Python that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, the Pikaur Features are:
- build local PKGBUILDs with AUR deps (-P/–pkgbuild)
- retrieve PKGBUILDs from AUR and ABS (-G/–getpkgbuild)
- interactively handle common build problems (like untrusted GPG key or checksum mismatch, wrong architecture)
- using systemd dynamic users if building packages as root user
- show unread Archman news before sysupgrade
- [m]anual package selection in install prompt using text editor (ignore unwanted updates or select package provider)
- show AUR package diff and review PKGBUILD and .install files
- upgrade -git, -svn and other dev packages
- AUR package names in shell completion (bash, fish, zsh)
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Archman Aur, Archman Aur Setup, Archman Pikaur, Archman Pikaur Setup, Aur Archman, Aur Archman Installation, Aur Archman Setup, Enable Aur Archman, Enable Pikaur Archman, Install Aur Archman, Install Pikaur Archman, Pikaur Archman, Pikaur Archman Installation, Pikaur Archman Setup