Ubuntu 19 FreeOffice – Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Download and Install FreeOffice in GNU/Linux Mint 19.x Tara/Tessa/Tina/Tricia LTS.
And FreeOffice for Linux Mint 19 is a complete Office Suite with a Word Processor, a Spreadsheet app and a Presentation program – all Compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office.
Finally, here are some SoftMaker Office Standard Features:
- Spell checking using high-quality commercial dictionaries in 20 languages
- Synonym dictionaries (thesaurus function) in eight languages
- Documents are displayed in Tabs that you can dock, undock and rearrange – just like in a web browser
- The ribbon can be customized by you
- An enhanced version of Thunderbird for your e-mail messages, tasks, calendars and contacts
- Free technical support by SoftMaker
- Additional features such as envelope and label printing, macros, mailmerge, cross references and figure captions
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: FreeOffice Installation Linux Mint, FreeOffice Installation Linux Mint 19, FreeOffice Linux Mint, FreeOffice Linux Mint 19, FreeOffice Linux Mint 19 Install, FreeOffice Linux Mint 19 Installation, FreeOffice Linux Mint 19 Setup, FreeOffice Linux Mint Install, FreeOffice Linux Mint Installation, FreeOffice Linux Mint Setup, FreeOffice Setup Linux Mint, FreeOffice Setup Linux Mint 19, Install FreeOffice Linux Mint, Install FreeOffice Linux Mint 19, Linux Mint 19 FreeOffice, Linux Mint 19 Install FreeOffice, Linux Mint FreeOffice, Linux Mint Install FreeOffice