GNU/Linux Xubuntu 18.04 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in Xubuntu 18.04 LTS GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for Xubuntu is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on Xubuntu.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Installing AppImageLauncher
How to Install AppImageLauncher in XubuntuAppImageLauncher Xubuntu Setup Guide
Tags: Install Rclone Browser Xubuntu, Install Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04, Install Rclone Xubuntu, Install Rclone Xubuntu 18.04, Rclone Browser Install Xubuntu, Rclone Browser Install Xubuntu 18.04, Rclone Browser Xubuntu, Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04, Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04 Install, Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04 Installation, Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04 Setup, Rclone Browser Xubuntu Install, Rclone Browser Xubuntu Installation, Rclone Browser Xubuntu Setup, Rclone Install Xubuntu, Rclone Install Xubuntu 18.04, Rclone Xubuntu, Rclone Xubuntu 18.04, Rclone Xubuntu 18.04 Install, Rclone Xubuntu 18.04 Installation, Rclone Xubuntu 18.04 Setup, Rclone Xubuntu Install, Rclone Xubuntu Installation, Rclone Xubuntu Setup, Setup Rclone Browser Xubuntu, Setup Rclone Browser Xubuntu 18.04, Setup Rclone Xubuntu, Setup Rclone Xubuntu 18.04, Xubuntu Install Rclone, Xubuntu Install Rclone Browser, Xubuntu Rclone, Xubuntu Rclone Browser, Xubuntu Rclone Browser Installation, Xubuntu Rclone Browser Setup, Xubuntu Rclone Installation, Xubuntu Rclone Setup