GNU/Linux Bodhi 5 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Bodhi Linux 5.x LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Bodhi 5 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell EmulatorFirst Open a File Manager Window:
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Bodhi Linux 5 Chat Client, Bodhi Linux 5 Video Chat, Bodhi Linux 5 Voice Calling, Bodhi Linux Chat Client, Bodhi Linux Video Chat, Bodhi Linux Voice Calling, Install Wickr Me Bodhi Linux, Install Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5, Setup Wickr Me Bodhi Linux, Setup Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5 Install, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5 Installation, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux 5 Setup, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux Install, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux Installation, Wickr Me Bodhi Linux Setup, Wickr Me Install Bodhi Linux, Wickr Me Install Bodhi Linux 5