GNU/Linux Zorin OS 15 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Zorin OS 15.x LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Zorin OS 15 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install Wickr Me Zorin OS, Install Wickr Me Zorin OS 15, Setup Wickr Me Zorin OS, Setup Wickr Me Zorin OS 15, Wickr Me Install Zorin OS, Wickr Me Install Zorin OS 15, Wickr Me Zorin OS, Wickr Me Zorin OS 15, Wickr Me Zorin OS 15 Install, Wickr Me Zorin OS 15 Installation, Wickr Me Zorin OS 15 Setup, Wickr Me Zorin OS Install, Wickr Me Zorin OS Installation, Wickr Me Zorin OS Setup, Zorin OS 15 Chat Client, Zorin OS 15 Video Chat, Zorin OS 15 Voice Calling, Zorin OS Chat Client, Zorin OS Video Chat, Zorin OS Voice Calling