GNU/Linux Fedora 31 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Fedora 31 GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Fedora 31 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Fedora 31 Chat Client, Fedora 31 Video Chat, Fedora 31 Voice Calling, Fedora Chat Client, Fedora Video Chat, Fedora Voice Calling, Install Wickr Me Fedora, Install Wickr Me Fedora 31, Setup Wickr Me Fedora, Setup Wickr Me Fedora 31, Wickr Me Fedora, Wickr Me Fedora 31, Wickr Me Fedora 31 Install, Wickr Me Fedora 31 Installation, Wickr Me Fedora 31 Setup, Wickr Me Fedora Install, Wickr Me Fedora Installation, Wickr Me Fedora Setup, Wickr Me Install Fedora, Wickr Me Install Fedora 31