GNU/Linux Fedora 30 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Fedora 30 GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Fedora 30 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Fedora 30 Chat Client, Fedora 30 Video Chat, Fedora 30 Voice Calling, Fedora Chat Client, Fedora Video Chat, Fedora Voice Calling, Install Wickr Me Fedora, Install Wickr Me Fedora 30, Setup Wickr Me Fedora, Setup Wickr Me Fedora 30, Wickr Me Fedora, Wickr Me Fedora 30, Wickr Me Fedora 30 Install, Wickr Me Fedora 30 Installation, Wickr Me Fedora 30 Setup, Wickr Me Fedora Install, Wickr Me Fedora Installation, Wickr Me Fedora Setup, Wickr Me Install Fedora, Wickr Me Install Fedora 30