GNU/Linux Mint 19 Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Linux Mint 19.x Tara/Tessa/Tina/Tricia LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Linux Mint 19 you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to 10 users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install Wickr Me Linux Mint, Install Wickr Me Linux Mint 19, Linux Mint 19 Chat Client, Linux Mint 19 Video Chat, Linux Mint 19 Voice Calling, Linux Mint Chat Client, Linux Mint Video Chat, Linux Mint Voice Calling, Setup Wickr Me Linux Mint, Setup Wickr Me Linux Mint 19, Wickr Me Install Linux Mint, Wickr Me Install Linux Mint 19, Wickr Me Linux Mint, Wickr Me Linux Mint 19, Wickr Me Linux Mint 19 Install, Wickr Me Linux Mint 19 Installation, Wickr Me Linux Mint 19 Setup, Wickr Me Linux Mint Install, Wickr Me Linux Mint Installation, Wickr Me Linux Mint Setup