GNU/Linux Deepin Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Deepin GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Deepin you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Deepin Chat Client, Deepin Linux Chat Client, Deepin Linux Video Chat, Deepin Linux Voice Calling, Deepin Video Chat, Deepin Voice Calling, Install Wickr Me Deepin, Install Wickr Me Deepin Linux, Setup Wickr Me Deepin, Setup Wickr Me Deepin Linux, Wickr Me Deepin, Wickr Me Deepin Install, Wickr Me Deepin Installation, Wickr Me Deepin Linux, Wickr Me Deepin Linux Install, Wickr Me Deepin Linux Installation, Wickr Me Deepin Linux Setup, Wickr Me Deepin Setup, Wickr Me Install Deepin, Wickr Me Install Deepin Linux