GNU/Linux Solus Install Wickr Me Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Wickr Me Chat, Voice Calling and Video in Solus GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Wickr Me for Solus you can Instantly Connect with your Friends 1:1 or in Groups.
Furthermore, Wickr provides Fully Encrypted Voice Calling, Voice Memos, Files, Images, and Videos Sharing.
Finally, Users Trust Wickr Me for Their Most Critical Communications for Privacy & Security features:
- Every message is encrypted with a new key using advanced vetted end-to-end encryption. Wickr never has access to your messages or your contact list.
- No phone number or email address is required to register on Wickr Me. Your address book remains private and is not stored on our servers.
- Wickr does not store any metadata associated with your communications.
- Wickr’s code, policies, and security practices have been verified by the most respected security research teams in the industry. Learn more: wickr.com/security.
- Communicate in private groups of up to users.
- Shredder – overwrites all deleted Wickr content on your device.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install Wickr Me Solus, Install Wickr Me Solus Linux, Setup Wickr Me Solus, Setup Wickr Me Solus Linux, Solus Chat Client, Solus Linux Chat Client, Solus Linux Video Chat, Solus Linux Voice Calling, Solus Video Chat, Solus Voice Calling, Wickr Me Install Solus, Wickr Me Install Solus Linux, Wickr Me Solus, Wickr Me Solus Install, Wickr Me Solus Installation, Wickr Me Solus Linux, Wickr Me Solus Linux Install, Wickr Me Solus Linux Installation, Wickr Me Solus Linux Setup, Wickr Me Solus Setup