Change Grub Default OS on MX Linux 19 Desktop – Visual Guide
You Are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Change Grub2 Boot Entries Order and Default OS in MX 19.x GNU/Linux Desktop.
And this MX 19 Grub Boot Setup make use of the Grub Customizer Graphical UI.
Especially relevant: also if you can directly edit the Grub Configuration Files on the Command Line this Tool is very useful and valuable to easily manage and dive into the tricky Grub2 Configuration.
Finally, the Grub Customizer Features are:
- Move, remove or rename menuentries (they stey updatable by update-grub)
- Edit the contents of menuentries or create new ones (internally it edits the 40_custom)
- Support for GRUB2 and BURG
- Reinstallation of the bootloader to MBR
- Settings like default operating system, kernel params, background image and text colors etc.
- Changing the installed operating system by running on a live cd
1. Accessing Shell
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Edit Grub Entries MX, Edit Grub Entries MX Linux 19, Grub Modify Boot Order MX, Modify Grub Entries MX, Modify Grub Entries MX Linux 19, MX Edit Grub Entries, MX Grub Modify Boot Order, MX Linux 19 Edit Grub Entries, MX Linux 19 Modify Grub Entries, MX Modify Grub Entries