GNU/Linux Debian Installing Google Drive Client Guide
Hi! The Linked Tutorials Show you Step-by-Step How to Install Google Drive Docs Sync Client in Debian GNU/Linux Desktops.
And the Google Drive Features are:
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in your Browser.
- Work Offline: you can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Especially relevant: CURRENTLY THIS CLIENT IS NOT SUPPORTING THE GOOGLE DRIVE POLICIES.
So instead you may see: RClone Browser Installation Guide.