GNU/Linux Mint Getting Started Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-step How to Quick-start Easily with Mint GNU/Linux Desktop.
And this Linux Mint Quick Start Tutorial for Beginners shows you step-by-step How to Download, Burn, Try, Install Linux Mint OS, Install Drivers, Install some of Best Software, and to Get Started with the Command Line.
Finally, the linked guides are all Visual & Step-by-step and pilot you to Easy Jump Starting with Mint.
First, Steps Covered in the Linux Mint Quickstart Guide:
- Download & Burn Linux Mint Live.
- Try Linux Mint Live OS on Computer.
- Try/Install Linux Mint on a Virtual Machine for Windows/Mac (Easy).
- Install Linux Mint OS on a PC with Windows.
- Drivers Installation on Linux Mint.
- Linux Mint Terminal Tutorial for Beginners.
- Install Software on Mint Command Line.
- Best Software for Linux Mint Installation.
How to Get & Burn Linux Mint Live OS
How to Try Linux Mint Live OS
- Trying Mint Live on a Virtual Machine for Mac/Windows
Easier and you can Run Mint without Burning…
- Trying Mint Live on a Windows Computer
Follow Only the First, 2 Steps of the Guide to Start Up Linux Mint on a PC with Windows 7/8/10/11
How to Install Linux Mint OS on a Virtual Machine for Windows/Mac (Easy)
How to Install Linux Mint OS on a PC Alongside Windows
Linux Mint Drivers Installation
Especially relevant, in case of Issue with the Wireless Internet Connection you can temporarily use your Mobile Phone USB Tethering (Link to Guide with Instructions for Android).