GNU/Linux Mint Getting Started Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to QuiskStart Easily with Mint GNU/Linux.
And this Linux Mint Quick Start Tutorial for Beginners Shows You How to Download, Burn, Try, Install Linux Mint OS, Install some of Mint Best Software and to Quick Start on Command Line.
The linked guides are all Visual & Step-by-step and pilot you to Easy Jump Starting with Mint GNU/Linux.
Finally, on Legacy Computers Before Installing Linux Mint it is Recommended to Test if your System meet the Minimum Hard Requirements simply by trying to see if it’s Able to Run the Mint Live OS.
First Steps Covered in the Linux Mint Quickstart Guide:
- Download & Burn Linux Mint Live
- Try Linux Mint Live OS on Computer
- Try/Install Linux Mint on a Virtual Machine for Windows/Mac (Easy)
- Install Linux Mint OS on a PC with Windows
- Best Software for Linux Mint
- Linux Mint Terminal Tutorial for Beginners
How to Get & Burn Linux Mint Live OS
How to Try Linux Mint Live OS
Trying Mint Live on a Virtual Machine for Mac/Windows
Easier and You can Run Mint without Burning…
Trying Mint Live on a Windows Computer
Follow Only the First 2 Steps of the Guide to Start Up Linux Mint on a PC with Windows 7/8/10