Google Drive Client Debian 9 Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Google Drive Docs Sync Client on Debian Stretch 9 GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Gnome/Xfce/Lxde/Mate/Cinnamon/KDE Desktop.
And Google Drive on Debian 9 is ported by the strong>google-drive-ocamlfuse, a FUSE filesystem for Google Drive written in OCaml.
Furthermore, the Google Drive Features:
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Debian, Debian 9 Stretch, debian linux, google drive, google drive debian, Google Drive Debian 9, Google Drive Debian 9 Install, Google Drive Debian 9 Installation, Google Drive Debian 9 Setup, Google Drive Debian Stretch, Google Drive Debian Stretch Install, Google Drive Debian Stretch Installation, Google Drive Debian Stretch Setup, google drive docs, google drive linux, google drive sync debian, Guide, How-to, Install Google Drive Debian 9, Install Google Drive Debian Stretch, Linux, Linux Tutorial, Tutorial