Fedora 30 Install Android Studio Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio in Fedora 30 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktops.
First, the Android Studio for Fedora 30 IDE is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Furthermore, on the Fedora Android Studio IDE Installation Guide Bottom Link to Android App Hello World on Android Studio.
- 1. Launching Terminal
First Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)