Google Drive QuickStart for Linux
The Linked Linux Tutorials Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync Client on Linux Distributions Desktop.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Google Drives Files Access on Linux
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)