Install Google Drive Client for Xubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync Client on Xubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn i386/amd64 Linux Desktop.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Grive Tools will assist in the installation and setup of Google Drive on your Xubuntu desktop.
How to Add Grive Tools Xubuntu Repository PPAGrive Tools Xubuntu PPA
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Install Grive Tools
sudo su -c "apt-get install grive-tools"
Getting-Started with Google Drive on Xubuntu LinuxGrive Tools Quick Start
How to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Xubuntu
SetUp Chrome on Xubuntu.